It works!

>> Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It seems windows live writer works, so I'll either be using this to update with, or just updating via the blogspot site. Anyways, I made the images hyperlinks so they wont stretch the page, or take up too much space. I'll also make it so the images open in a new window. Also, I'll update with that is going on in my life. I'm almost done with school, which October 11th is the last day. I've applied for my passport, and I'm waiting for it to come in the mail any day now. No love interests, but I don't really care about that. I'm really looking forward to traveling soon for my externship. I really want to head to either England, New Zealand, Germany, Hawaii, Australia, or Canada. Either way, I don't think I'll be in Oregon this holiday season, which I can live with. I've got to put in 120 externship hours, which is about a couple of months.

0 comments: