Project completed

>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My menu project has come and gone. I got an 81 for the overall score (which is pretty good), and I know the places that need improvements. If you check my flickr account, then you can see what I made, along with what I need to improve for each one.

Other than that, school is winding down. I've got 3 weeks left, and I'll graduate on the 17th of October. I've already invited 3 people, but I need to invite 2 more. Not sure who else is going to come. My sister isn't 'cause her husband's birthday is on that day, and I think my brother has work. If he can get the day off, then I'll invite him. So far, it's just my parents for sure, and one friend who may be able to come.

I've been sick the past couple of days, but thankfully it seems like I'll be all better by Saturday. I can't afford to miss any more days of school. I just have one weekend to do my sugar sculpture, then the last two weekends will be for the buffet project, which, as per usual, I'm kind of worried about.
Anyway, I'll post some more info later.

0 comments: